E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Software Configuration Manager to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
- Assists the Configuration Management (CM) Lead in the creation, management, and maintenance of each project-specific plan and provides all relevant program artifacts/acquisition documentation.
- Assist in developing and implementing CM procedures. Schedules regular CM database audits and assists in implementing audit recommendations.
- Ensures the proper baseline identification of configuration items, performs periodic audits, and provides verification of version release configuration items.
- Participates in Board Reviews and attends meetings for information and authorizations for the release of configuration items, drawings, and software configuration changes.
- Accomplishes and completes tasks of limited scope or solves problems that require investigation of a limited number of variables while working closely with program management, systems engineers, and product support specialists in an integrated product team environment.
- Maintain design traceability and integrity. Manage configurations of software, engineering documents, design drawings, engineering changes and notices, and plan/conduct design audits. Review and analyze proposed changes to ensure no adverse effects occur.
- Maintains status accounting records to ensure that current and historical configurations of products can be accurately determined throughout the product life cycle.
- Tracks all problems and changes in product documents and reports changes and current configuration.
- Ensure data quality, integrity, and security in the CM database.
- B.S. degree in a related discipline and three (3) to five (5) years of related experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer interface skills required to secure and schedule inter-organizational support
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office products, Internet browsers, and outlook; must be able to quickly master new computerized tools for schedule development. Primavera experience is preferred
- Should be technically inclined and must be able to understand the execution of the work in order to maximize the efficiency of the crews and their activities
- The tasks should be logically grouped for timely execution
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Two (2) years’ work experience in configuration role or similar role with transferable skills
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management processes
- Understand statement of work (SOW) details outlined in contracts
- Maintain product structure using standard tools
- Understand engineering concepts and interpret engineering drawing practices and apply them to work products
- Experience working in an environment & role that requires a sense of urgency to meet challenging and/or overlapping deadline
- Hardware or Software Configuration Management knowledge is a plus
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience working in scaled Agile environment frameworks such as SAFe.
- Significant relevant experience in supporting sustainment of NISSC missions
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.