E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Cyber Security Engineer to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
- Participates in the development, implementation and monitoring of analytical and technical methodologies, tools, and policies/standards to ensure a cyber-secure environment for customer.
- May provide computer forensic and intrusion support to high technology investigations in the form of computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, data recovery, and network assessments.
- Involved in the establishment of strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
- Deeply involved in the performance of analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommends additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Supports the formal ST&E required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in tests, analysis of the results, and the preparation of required reports.
- Periodically conducts a review of each system’s audits and monitors corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- Four (4) to seven (7) years of directly related experience or any equivalent combination of education, experience, training, and certifications.
- Expert knowledge in information technology systems security software, hardware, cloud, and server-client suites because they are directly responsible for cybersecurity initiatives.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are crucial to conduct continuous assessments of network security measures and identify possible risks and provide risk prevention and mitigation.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- AS degree in IT, IT Security, Network Systems Technology, or related field
- Experience working in scaled Agile environment frameworks such as SAFe.
- Significant relevant experience in supporting sustainment of NISSC mission systems/subsystems.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.