E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Enterprise Lifecycle Management System (ELMS) Help Desk Lead to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
- Manage the ELMS Helpdesk to ensure that all requests are managed and within SLA tolerance
- Manage, patch and update systems between intermediate clouds and the IBM ELMS cloud presence
- Build accounts and create access to the ELMS environment
- Full administrative responsibility for requirements analysis, architecture and design, coding, testing, integration, and performance analysis of ELMS and its partner software.
- Complete health checks and logging of cloud system to ensure predictability and reliability
- Capture metrics from ELMS system dashboards
- Three (3) years of experience in:
- Installing/Provisioning/Troubleshooting/Patching complex Enterprise software
- Integration of ELMS capabilities into existing infrastructures to improve agile operations
- Complete documentation, drawings, and instructions for customers
- ELMS customer Helpdesk management of people, processes, and techniques
- Must possess a current DoD 8570 IAT Level II security certification (e.g., Security+ CE)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level
- Significant relevant experience in supporting the sustainment of NISSC mission systems/subsystems
- Experience with other relevant missions surrounding the NORAD NORTHCOM, Air and Space missile, or legacy Space.
- Experience working in scaled Agile environment frameworks such as SAFe.
- Significant experience with IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management System (ELMS)
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.