E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a DevSecOps Pipeline (SDDC SME) to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
- Responsible for bringing to life a fully functional and DoD Approved VMware Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) including specific focus on the VMware vRealize Suite of products
- Responsible for meeting quarterly deadlines to produce vRealize Automation (vRA) blueprints for custom USAF mission systems including virtualized and non-virtualized components
- Responsible to ensure the effectiveness of internal to VM provisioning methods such as Ansible, SCCM, Jenkins, and others
- Responsible to maintain compatibility / interoperability of all created blueprints with adjacent mission systems that do not have current blueprints or are not blueprint eligible
- Execute all efforts in a collaborative and Scaled Agile fashion while adhering to government mandated fixed due dates
- Work with Agile teams (developers, testers, operators and other production IT staff to oversee code releases and deployments of capability.
- Foster agile relationship between software development and IT operations, establish and refine Continuous Integration (CI) and automation (key processes, release schedules, and infrastructure designs) so that organization can create and release regular updates to products quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Attend and participate in periodic large Scale Agile Planning events (PI Planning).
- Support standard Agile ritual meetings (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives) as necessary and assist Scrum teams in execution of Sprints.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must possess a current DoD 8570 IAT Level II security certification (e.g., Security+ ce)
- Strong experience with a range of automation and configuration management tools including but not limited to vRealize Automation, vRealize Operations, Ansible, SCCM, Jenkins, puppet, and others
- Ability to identify, assess and integrate various open-source technologies and private cloud services (VMware Software defined Data Center VMware Cloud Foundation);
- Detailed, hands-on experience with private cloud resources and services (VMware ESXi, vCenter Server, NSX, vRealize Suite,
- Experience with a diverse range of IT monitoring and management tools Including vRealize Operations and vRealize Log Insight
- Strong IT hardware and operations background with hands-on expertise in servers, storage and network device installation, provisioning, and monitoring (Dell iDRAC or VXrail Preferred)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Understanding of CI/CD tools and pipelines in a DoD context (i.e. DoD Enterprise DevSecOps Initiative (DSOP), USAF PlatformONE / Kobayashi Maru, Tanzu, Cloud Native Computing Foundation)
- Knowledge of DoD Cyber security requirements including STIG, Scan, and static code remediation
- Knowledge on how to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in DoD Air Gapped test and production environments
- Comprehensive background in OS administration RHEL and Windows 10 / Server products
- Clear understanding of coding and scripting with common languages; Knowledge of relevant major coding languages (e.g. PowerShell, JS)
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.