E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Security Administrator to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
- Perform security analysis of operational and development environments, threats, vulnerabilities, and internal interfaces to define and assess compliance with accepted industry and government standards
- Support the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes under NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) for new and existing information systems
- Facilitate the development of Memorandums of Understanding (MOU), Interconnection Security Agreements (ISA), Security Impact Analysis (SIA), and support Continuous Monitoring (CONMON)
- Coordinate configuration management of assigned systems; auditing systems to ensure security posture integrity
- Support assessments and test/analysis data to document the state of compliance with security requirements
- Conduct risk assessments and investigations, implement appropriate risk mitigations, and lead all aspects of incident response activities
- Conduct periodic hardware/software inventory assessments
- Collaborate with the appropriate government customers, suppliers, and company personnel to implement protective mechanisms and to ensure understanding of and compliance with cybersecurity requirements
- A minimum of 5 years of documented experience in conducting security control assessments for one or more Security Frameworks such as NIST, ISO 27001, FEDRAMP, and/or PCI-DSS.
- Must have a practical DoD/USAF information security policy background with practical / hands-on experience applying RMF processes and principles.
- Experience developing and/or contributing to RMF body of evidence composition, applicable artifacts, and associated control families
- Experience working towards an ATO and ATC
- Must have a strong understanding of AF systems and PC requirements (i.e., a working knowledge of the directives and governing policies governing information systems)
- Must have a practical understanding of AF systems and PC requirements (i.e., a working knowledge of the directives and governing policies governing information systems)
- Clear understanding of audits as they pertain to government information systems security
- Familiarity with data leakage protection technologies
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) certification
- Experience entering information in the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Services (eMASS) or Xacta).
- Experience with cyber security policies and implementation of Risk Management Framework (RMF): e.g., DAAPM, CNSSI 1253, ICD-503, JSIG, or NIST SP 800 series
- Experience in assessing and documenting test or analysis data to show cybersecurity compliance
- Experience in utilizing security-relevant tools
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.