E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) Engineer to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
- Provide tier 2/3 technical support, troubleshooting, analysis, and research into complex problems and processes as they relate to the MECM solution.
- Serve as the technical expert on the DevSecOps team providing technical direction and support.
- Ensure all server/client agents are configured, optimized, and tuned to enable a proactive patching cadence.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving system hardware, software, and networking issues
- Configure, optimize, fine-tune, and monitor servers and clients to ensure optimization
- Monitor MECM behavior, analyze, initiate responses, and report on cybersecurity events
- Provide guidance, direction, and training to admins. Serve as backup to other MECM Engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT/Cybersecurity field and 3-5 years of cybersecurity experience
- Must possess a current DoD 8570 IAT Level II security certification (e.g., Security+ ce)
- 1-3 years of experience working with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), and/or Windows Server Update Server (WSUS) with knowledge of configuring and managing servers and clients.
- Competent with Active Directory Domain, Group Policy Objects (GPO’s), Windows Server Manager, and Software Center.
- Experience working on each stage of the system development lifecycle from initial design through deployment and sustainment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Thorough understanding of common software, Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft SQL Server, networks, storage platforms, and how they relate to system architecture.
- Be familiar with the DevSecOps framework and the CI/CD Pipeline as it relates to ensuring sound cybersecurity hygiene in the software development and delivery processes.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.