E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a DevOps Network Engineer to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
- Work with Agile teams to provide operational design, technical support, upgrades, and optimization of various network communications and systems
- Configure data center switches, routers, and firewalls
- Maintain responsibility for conducting site surveys, installing, and configuring network and boundary protection solutions
- Act as program liaison
- Assist in data collection and validation efforts at each location
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Active DOD IAT Level II certification (e.g., Security+ ce)
- Active CCNA certification
- Good understanding of networking protocols, switching technologies, routing fundamentals, firewalls, IP subnets, firewalling, load balancing, zones, and Management Networks.
- Networking experience in Advanced NSX-T Edge Node configuration, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, Static Routing, Switching and routing technologies (L2-L3).
- Experience with Cisco Nexus, Cisco Catalyst switches, and Cisco Firepower
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) security clearance at the required level
- One or more of the following certifications:
- Experience with DoD STIGs (as related to networking devices)
- Experience with virtual distributed switches (VDS)
- Firm Understanding of Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Experience with scripting, Terraform and/or Ansible
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.