E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Compliance and Vulnerability Engineer to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
- Maintain responsibility for the overall maintenance of information technology security systems and protocols
- Design and implement security measures for hardware, software, and network platforms to ensure protection from cyber-attacks and any other possible harmful intrusions that could compromise or damage data and network infrastructure
- Prepare and present reports to senior management as well as others involved in information technology infrastructure
- Work as an effective communicator with respect to training and information dissemination concerning all aspects of security measures
- Assess existing cybersecurity systems and protocols and design and implement upgrades to existing measures as well as implement new procedures
- Constantly conduct risk assessments of existing network hardware and information delivery systems to prevent and mitigate risk
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline and 10-14 years of engineering experience, OR Master’s Degree and 8-12 years of engineering experience, OR Ph.D and 4-7 years of engineering experience.
- Active DOD IAT Level II or higher certification (e.g., Security+ ce, CISSP)
- Expert knowledge in information technology systems security software, hardware, cloud, and server-client suites
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) security clearance at the required level
- Experience working in scaled Agile environment frameworks such as SAFe
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.