E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a TDF Mission Support to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
The Systems Administrator implements/maintains various technical systems and serves as an interface to the supported TDF users. Candidate will use problem solving/analytical skills in troubleshooting difficult technical problems. Develop and implement system documentation and operation procedures. Identify and correct processing anomalies. Write Incident Reports for hardware issues. As a member of our team, you will support corporate and customer mission to provide test development, and integration support of CCIC2 testing, application installation, troubleshooting, data collection, creation of Active Directory accounts, data center fault light inspection walks, system checks, and customer support. System Administration of Windows 10, Server 2016/2019, VMware 6.7 vCenter, ESKi, VDIs, Horizon Server, Solaris 10 servers, Red Hat Linux 7.8 servers, NetApp storage, support and troubleshooting of COTS and GOTS software applications.
Typical Duties Include:
- Install operating system software, patches and upgrades on Windows 10, Server 2016, 2019, Linux Red Hat 78 servers
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve system hardware, software and networking issues
- Configure, optimize, fine-tune and monitor operating system software and hardware
- Perform system backups and recovery using NetBackup software, and perform server builds
- Provide systems administrator support to systems hosting Oracle databases
- Manage file servers and network access to include analyzing, troubleshooting and documenting system anomalies
- Coordinate and schedule system upgrades and maintenance
- Provide guidance, direction, and training to new system administrators in the group
- Serve as backup to other systems administrators
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree in a Computer field
- Active DOD IAT Level II certification (e.g., Security+ ce)
- Working knowledge and system administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments
- Working knowledge and system administration of Microsoft Windows operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware.
- Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies
- Know the difference between a virtual machine and a hardware machine
- Basic Windows System Administration experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) security clearance at the required level
- Cyber and Space Operations experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.