E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Project Scheduling Analyst to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
The Project Scheduling Analyst brings support to the Scheduling Team and Project Engineers utilizing Project Management Software (Primavera EPPM/P6) and providing data analysis. Able to analyze and assess current project schedules, resources, and labor to continually improve on schedule efficiency. Independently driven to provide key data metrics and KPIs to the team and customer representatives for the current state of the program, as well as the impact assessment to any scope changes. Provides graphical and visual representation using EPPM Dashboard, Power BI, BI Publisher, Vizio, or other data analysis and graphic tools. Interfaces between Oracle support and the Jacobs Engineering team for Primavera EPPM tickets/issues and P6 Account Creation.
Typical Duties Include:
- Supporting the Project Manager in assessing and analyzing Project Data
- Manage the P6/EPPM users, Security and Licensing in Oracle hosted cloud environments and liaison between Oracle and the Scheduling Team.
- Manage the configuration control of coding structures, resource/role pools, calendars, Enterprise Project Structure (EPS)/Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS), security profiles, and settings that are standards and global in nature.
- Provide desk-side teaching and mentoring of existing and new users, as required.
- Perform audits and cleanup of Global and Project Resources, codes, calendars, and other empirical data.
- Standardize the archiving process for projects.
- Provide visual data pulled from the Project schedule to show Critical Path(s), EVM, KPIs, Resource Burndown, etc.
- Visually show the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) data for key dependencies between all projects in the Program.
- Manage the Change Request Log and provide Impact Assessment data based on the change request as well as providing visual oversight of the Course of Actions (COAs) that could be taken to achieve change request.
- PMP certified.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience using Primavera P6 or EPPM.
- Expert knowledge of Primavera P6 or EPPM and how to generate graphs, reports, and layouts.
- Knowledgeable with Power BI or BI Publisher.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are crucial to conduct continuous reporting and auditing of the Project Management Software.
- Agile certified.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present material to an audience.
- Experience working in DoD or Government environments.
- Strong MS Suite experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.