E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior GEOINT Instructor/Trainer (Content SME/Instructor II) to support a Federal government client.
- Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of GEOINT
- Provide Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG), FMV (Full Motion Video), Forensic GMTI (Ground Moving Target Indicator), Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR), and GEOINT Analysis instruction, instructional assistance, and support for intelligence personnel and program in support of the GEOINT training effort
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the following GEOINT modalities: Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG), FMV (Full Motion Video), Forensics GMTI (Ground Moving Target Indicator), Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR), and GEOINT Analysis
- Working knowledge of the GEOINT Enterprise and NGA
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA Collevel, NSA ADET, etc.)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications and Education in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.