E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is seeking a Level 3 Collective Training Exercise Scripter to support a Federal Government Client.
- Provide liaison and direct support to the operational commander and Foundry Site Director responsible for generating an operational environment for home station collective training.
- Supporting Army, Joint, Combined WFXs, training the intelligence elements of brigade combat teams, functional and multifunctional brigades, expeditionary sustainment command and sustainment brigades, and Army special operations forces embedded or standalone WFXs.
- Scenarios will feature the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE), make use of hybrid threat doctrine, and integrate Unified Action Partner capabilities to meet operational training objectives.
- B.S. Degree and at least 8 years of Army military intelligence experience as enlisted, warrant officer, or officer (or combination of) Soldier -OR-
- M.S. Degree and at least 4 years of Army military intelligence experience as enlisted, warrant officer, or officer (or combination of) Soldier
- Must attend and graduate DISMG within 24 months; the contractor shall ensure at least 50% of all CTEIs graduate DISMG within 12 months of hire.
- At least 2 iterations in a Combat Training Center (CTC) rotational unit serving in an Intelligence capacity.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarization with DATE, employment of Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS), Mission Scenario Event List (MSEL) development, and Synthetic Training Environment Initiatives (STE).
- Exercise Observer/Controller/Trainer (OC/T) experience.
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Required Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.