E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is seeking a Level 2 Cyber and Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) Instructor at Joint Base Lewis McChord (JBLM), WA supporting INSCOM. INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit, executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community. E&M Technologies offers competitive salaries, medical benefits, and 401k plans.
- Serve as a seminar leader/facilitator/instructor to deliver Cyber CoE (Electronic Warfare) Courses at the master level.
- Deliver course curricula as a seminar leader in an adult learning environment at the graduate level.
- Facilitates student discussion to meet course learning objectives.
- Inject appropriate lessons learned from current operations worldwide; related assigned readings to classroom activities.
- Assess student performance: read, analyze, and critique student assignments, including essays, case study reports, and papers.
- Non-commissioned officer with 10 years experience in a 17 series MOS.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of EW Proponent training goals and programs to assure the proper planning and integration of EW training into the 17 Series Soldiers curriculum.
- Significant knowledge of course location site management policies, principles, and techniques necessary to provide advice and assistance to the Fires COE DOT.
- Ability to coordinate and interact with numerous activities and various echelons both within and outside the TRADOC.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently in program development and analysis.
- Expert knowledge of the implications and effects of development and implementation principles for other than Electronic Warfare and Fire Support Operations career field officers.
- Skill in integrating and coordinating program needs with available resources and with existing policies and regulations.
- Highly developed skills in oral communication and writing in order to evaluate student products, prepare instructional materials, write researched articles, communicate to the CCOE/USAEWP/Ft. Leavenworth/Ft. Sill Staffs, communicate to TRADOC Service Schools and Centers, and with military and civilian managers.
- General knowledge of Army policy, doctrine, regulations, organizations, goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Practical knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques of education and training in order to develop, present, and evaluate curriculum.
- Demonstrated skill in a variety of instructional techniques (e.g., lecture, seminar, small group facilitation, programmed text, self-paced comprehensive, and multimedia supported)
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.)
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in relevant field of study.
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions