E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Strategic Lessons Learned Analyst IV to join our team in Fort Belvoir, VA in support of the United States Army Intelligence and Intelligence Command (INSCOM). INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Provide liaison and direct support to the Chief, Strategic Exercises in coordinating Tabletop Exercises (TTX) being executed around the globe
- Coordinates and publishes strategic planning and messaging in support of the TTX program, providing coordinating and logistical instructions and oversight to ensure all phases of planning are properly executed and staffed
- Provide administrative and technical support to setting up of IPRs and planning events, which include updating the senior INSCOM leadership, staffing of event planning documents, coordinating within the INSCOM staff, MIB (T), and external organizations for lodging, briefings, travel arrangements, and updating of all personnel attending or supporting the IPRs
- Represents INSCOM G-37 TTX at Army-level, Joint, or INSCOM-level exercises
- Prepares the Chief, Strategic Exercises, Senior Level Engagements and coordinating instructions
- Minimum of ten (10) years of operational Intelligence experience
- Experience working Army, Joint Staff or Combatant Command, or Army Corps Exercise Planning and SME participation
- Must have an active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Operational experience at the ASCC or MIB(T/E-MIB level)
- Subject matter expert (SME) experience in a single intelligence discipline, preferably All-Source Analysis (Theater or Corps ACE), CI/HUMINT or SIGINT
- Experience with Intel Architecture at Echelon Above Corps (EAC), ASCC G2, MIB (T), E-MIB, or equivalent
- Experience working at the Corps-level or above Intelligence Staff, including Army Service Component Command (ASCC) or Army Combatant Command (ACOM)
- Experience with Joint Exercise Integration++ and Development
- Experience with INSCOM or EAC intelligence staff or combat support agency exercise divisions
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have or be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.