E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Digital Intelligence Systems Master Gunner Course Senior Instructor/Content Developer to join our team in Fort Bragg, NC in support of INSCOM. INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Accountable for all aspects of the DISMG/AOC-AS course functions
- Conducts close coordination with the All Source Initiatives Group members for all aspects of the IOC-All Source course and the synchronization with AOC- course
- Manages the hands-on, day-to-day accountability of DISMG/AOC-AS instruction and delivery
- Create course content based on AOC Cadre Community input (DISMG/AS Initiatives Group)
- Host weekly meetings with stakeholders for emerging problems
- Accountable for creating, editing, managing, and maintaining lesson plans, workshops, practical exercises and testable material (test bank)
- Accountable for coordinating and scheduling instructor cadre, including:
- Manage Blackboard and other Virtual Points of Presence
- Coordinate and manage student enrollment and graduation
- Schedule VTCs or virtual content delivery
- Synchronize input from AOC community
- Coordinate network accounts and equipment
- Coordinate travel for students and instructor cadre
- Assist in the development, execution, updates, and continual evolution of the AOC through emerging technologies and AAR review
- Accountable for consolidating, disseminating, and back briefing AAR reviews from DISMG/AOC-AS courses
- Must attend and graduate DISFC, GEP, AOC, and DISMG within 18 months
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline (education, business management, intel studies preferred)
- Graduate of Army Instructor School or equivalent
- Must have fifteen (15) years of experience as 35M, 351M, 35F (Army HUMINT Officer Area of Concentration)
- Must have two (2)+ years operational experience as All Source of fusion cell manager or collector
- Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have or be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- DISMG Graduate
- Project Management & Course management experience
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.