E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Level 3 AS-DIS Architecture/Knowledge Manager to join our team in Fort Bragg, NC in support of INSCOM. INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Accountable for creating, editing, managing, and maintaining lesson plans, workshops, practical exercises, testable material (test bank), and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Accountable for providing the following support for all Digital Intelligence Systems Master Gunner and Foundry All Source/COTs-M courses portfolios:
- Manage Blackboard and all Virtual Points of Presence
- Coordinate and manage student enrollment and graduation
- Schedule VTCs or virtual content delivery
- Coordinates network accounts, systems and equipment
- Coordinates travel for students
- Accountable for virtual and physical classroom set-up
- Provides instruction, instruction assistance, and appropriate scenario development for all courses under the DISMG and Foundry All Source/COTs-M courses portfolios
- Facilitate training and instruction in large and small group settings
- Accountable for consolidating, disseminating, and back briefing AAR reviews from DISMG and All Source courses
- Subject matter expert on integrating multimedia course instructional methods
- Creates and establishes digital workflows to replace manual administrative processes
- Must attend and graduate DISFC, GEP, and DISMGC within 90 days
- Must be certified to teach the Foundry/COTs-M All Source courses within 60 days (integrated with the abovementioned 90-day timeline, not in addition to the 90 days)
- Must have ten (10) – twelve (12) years of experience as a 35D, 350F, 35F All Source Analyst or other intelligence discipline
- Must have three (3)+ years tactical experience as an intelligence professional at a MICO, BCT or DIV-level echelon
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Digital Intelligence Systems applications to include DCGS-A Family of Systems, developing digital architecture strategies, knowledgeable on interoperability principles from tactical to strategic level operations, and proficient in systems integration tasks for MI systems
- Proficient in the use and management of ESRI Dashboard for ArcGIS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline (education, intelligence studies preferred)
- Graduate of Army Instructor School or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e. Common Faculty Development Instructor Course / CFDIC)
- Possesses communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have or be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- DISMG Graduate
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.