E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a SIGINT/EW Exercise Scripter (Content SME II) to join our team in JBLM, WA in support of INSCOM. INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Provide Instructor/Operator (I/O) services to develop training products, documents, requirements, strategies, training materials, and provide instruction in support of SIGINT/EW to include operational support.
- Provide I/O services to develop and update Intelligence Systems, capabilities, training products, classes, documents and present training to units regarding current and future capabilities.
- Provide support to operational tests, training product support using the Training Development Capability (TDC) database, and daily operational IT support. Provides support to other Intelligence System NETs and provides input to the Training Developers/Instructors working in the Directorate of Training (DOT).
- Minimum of 15 years as an Army MOS 35P or 35N or comparable military service equivalent
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA, ADET, etc)
- Current TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly. Must be able to obtain Public (PKI) certificates to operate on NSAnet databases
- Current Oversight training (VUport classes OVSC1000, 1100, and 1800), Intelligence Oversight Officer Training (VUport training TOOL1200 and OVS 2201), Trusted Agent Training (Receiving training and certification from a current Trusted Agent), and Unit Auditor Training (VUport training OVSC3101)
- Working knowledge of the SIGINT/EW Enterprise and NSA
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have or be capable of obtaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.