E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Instructional System Designer / Curriculum Developer to join our team in Fort Bragg, NC in support of INSCOM. INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Design and develop AOC and IOC in support of COTS-M evaluation concepts, scope, and tools.
- Analyze findings and report trends to the customer.
- Provide recommended modifications to the customer to validate content and to ensure students are meeting expected outcomes.
- Consult with instructors and SMEs to determine instructional requirements, collect data, customize design proposals, and implement solutions.
- Design and develop new learner activities and exercises including technical training methods into approved training concepts.
- Work closely with SMEs and instructors to review and revise training materials including lesson plans, student guides, online content, job aids, review overall program and implement revisions to ensure all training fits together in a clear and consistent manner.
- Perform quality control on all instructional materials, lesson plans, and technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least twelve (12) to fifteen (15) years of demonstrated experience working with subject matter experts to analyze and determine learning requirements, design solutions, develop engaging content, and implement and evaluate a variety of training solutions.
- Experience with the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) model of instructional design, or the equivalent, as well as experience and familiarity with a broad range of adult learning theories and models for evaluation of adult learning.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge developing online training and learning tools and the knowledge to be able to successfully differentiate the needs of online training from instructor-led training.
- Ability to develop strategies for a variety of learning types and their delivery on a variety of platforms.
- Experience developing learning content in Adobe Captivate, Lectora, or the equivalent.
- Program evaluation experience including qualitative and quantitative analysis and data tracking.
- INSCOM, CYBERCOM, or JSOC experience a plus
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.