E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a AOC-IOC Instructor and Content Developer SIGINT to join our team in Fort Bragg, NC in support of INSCOM. INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Accountable for all aspects of the IOC-S course functions
- Conduct close coordination with the IOC-S Course Manager and the All-Source Working Group members for all aspects of IOC-S course changes and updates; responsible for the synchronization and nesting of course material associated with the training trajectory courses for AOC-G
- Manage the hands on, day-to-day accountability of IOC-S courses instruction and delivery
- Create course content based on AOC-S Course Manager and Working Group inputs
- Accountable for creating, editing, managing, and maintaining lesson plans, practical exercises, testable material (test bank), full Training Support Packages (TSPs), and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Synchronize input from the AOC-S Course Manager and SIGINT Working Group members
- Work directly with the AOC-S Course Manager and the SIGINT Working Group members to assess current and future course material
- Assists in the development, execution, updates, and continual evolution of the IOC-S training trajectory courses through working groups, emerging technologies, and AAR reviews.
- Accountable for instructing, providing instruction assistance, and appropriate scenario development for all courses under the IOC-S.
- Coordinate and facilitate training and instruction in large and small group settings with units across the enterprise
- Supports exercises and training in a variety of instructional environments to include classrooms, MTT locations (requires travel to external customer/military sites), video-teleconferences, virtual training sessions, team teaching environments, and collective active learning environments.
- Must attend and graduate DISFC, GEP, and DISMGC within 12 months
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline (preferred: education or intelligence studies)
- Military Retiree, Current Reservist, or Current National Guard
- Eight (8) plus years of experience as a 352N, 35N
- Three (3) plus years of tactical SIGINT expertise
- Three (3) plus years of operational experience as an intelligence professional spanning MICO, BCT, DIV-Corps level echelons
- Graduate of Army Instructor School or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e. Common Faculty Development Instructor Course / CFDIC)
- Possesses communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- DISMG Graduate
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.