E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Strategic and Modernization Exercise Planner to join our team in Fort Belvoir, VA in support of the United States Army Intelligence and Intelligence Command (INSCOM). INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
The ideal candidate will develop, maintain, and deliver training material to drive intelligence goals, objectives, tradecraft, and standards. Provide lesson plans, presentations, and curricula in support of educational goals. Advise on training, materials, and deliverables.
Typical duties include:
- Coordinate and integrate with the INSCOM G-37, Training Unit SIOs, Intelligence CoE, Cyber CoE, Fires CoE at subject matter expert exchanges, paper presentations, and discussion seminars (i.e., ASRC MI Work Group, Foundry Forums, etc.) pertaining to incumbent’s expertise on strategic and modernization exercises.
- Collaborate with relevant Army, Joint, and Intelligence Community (IC) stakeholders
- Integrate joint targeting concepts and the various layers of joint, combined and coalition campaigns
- Apply Intelligence Community (IC) Policy to the development and resourcing of the capability and capacity to train on the conduct of operations in contested and congested environments to include denied, degraded, disrupted space operating environments (D3SOE)
- Enable the development of a clear and achievable road map to build Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) Training environments for HST
- Enable a training pathway on Command and Control of the Information Environment (C2IE)
- Enable shaping and downward reinforcing capabilities at echelon
- Ensure the capture of learned lessons
- Ensure that training reflects a system-of-systems approach to operation
- Support development of the most cost-effective manning and materiel solutions to meet training and operational requirements
- Inform scenarios IAW TRADOC guidance. Leverages real-world MDSO scenarios which enables relevant guidance shaping the training program
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience, OR Master’s Degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience in Army military intelligence as enlisted, warrant officer, or officer
- At least 2 iterations in a Warfight (WFX) rotational unit serving in an Intelligence capacity
- Familiarization with DATE, employment of Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS), Mission Scenario Event List (MSEL) development, and Synthetic Training Environment Initiatives (STE)
- Exercise Observer/Controller/Trainer (OC/T) experience
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in:
- Foundry or HHQ level staff, including program and staffing functions
- MAJCOM/Air Staff, including program and staffing functions
- Weapon system capabilities, developments, and initiatives
- Foundry or functional area manager
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in operational planning at the battalion, brigade, and division levels, with at least one of those years including exercise, training, developing, and executing theatre-level objectives/scenarios
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with Joint Staff or Sub Unified command
- Knowledge of the Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) to support the deliverables of this contract and produce exercise planning deliverables
- Knowledge of the Five Stages of the Joint Event Life Cycle
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) security clearance at the required level.
- Must have the ability to travel.
- Experience with planning and executing Combined and Joint Force exercises, including in transformation objectives
- Experience with Joint Exercise Consulting services
- Experience in providing detailed input to the Chief for the development of annual theater-level exercise schedules and supporting POM budget
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.