E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a HUMINT Instructor/Scenario Developer/O/C Developer to join our team in Fort Carson, CO in support of the United States Army Intelligence and Intelligence Command (INSCOM). INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Develop scripted HUMINT scenario environments with the flexibility to increase in complexity via Commander input; this will include Tactical and Strategic collective environment creation supporting full spectrum HUMINT activities, to include HUMINT source/detainee/POW role-playing, when applicable.
- Develop HUMINT instruction and scenario environment centered on all policies, procedures, and applicable laws governing U.S. Army HUMINT Operations.
- Conduct all instruction, where possible, using operational data on networks, workstations, and DCGS-A or DIS furnished by the Government.
- Minimum of 6 years of operational experience as an Army MOS 35M or USMC 0211.
- Minimum of 2 years duty as a CI/HUMINT instructor.
- Ability to realistically role-play as both a source, POW, detainee, and a walk-in.
- At least one year of experience with Army exercise scenario development utilizing the Intelligence Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Training, Training Brain Operations Center (TBOC) simulator, the Digital SIGINT Training System (DSTS) exercise simulator, or other service equivalent.
- At least 1 tour (i.e., 4 years) as a military Intelligence Soldier.
- Experience as an Observer/Controller in one of the three Army Joint Training Centers.
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) security clearance at the required level.
- Certified ASOC, SOC, AMSOC, SOT 2-3, or FTC graduate
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.