E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Level 2 Network Engineer to support a Federal Government Client.
- Ensure all TAC network switches and routers are operational, properly configured, and meet DISA STIG requirements.
- Ensure TAC Firewall, Intrusion Protection and Intrusion Detection Systems are configured, operational and maintained in accordance with ATO requirements and cyber security policies and standards.
- Plan, Design, and Maintain Connectivity with enterprise network assets.
- Maintain TAC Engineering DEVLAN (TED) and the SECRET Defense Research and Engineering Network (S-DREN) connectivity and boundary Support.
- Ensure TAC Specialized assets remain compliant and are configured as required to operate on classified networks at ONI at all times.
- Support establishing cross-domain and enterprise service connections.
- Support the planning and implementation of enterprise service connections between networks, systems, and applications on same and other domains for Auditing, Authentication, Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCA), and Cross Domain Solutions and Guards.
- Support ISSO’s and the ISSM in RMF.
- Provide input and documentation using templates and tools provided by ONI Microsoft Office, InfoPath, Visio, etc.
- B.S. Degree in Information Systems, Information Assurance, Computer Science, or equivalent technical degree or 5 years of relevant experience.
- CCNA Security, CISSP, or CASP certification.
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.