E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a NetApp Application Engineer to join our team in Sunnyvale, CA in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). NORAD is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America. Aerospace warning includes the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other command.
- Provide NetApp hardware & software expertise in support of the Combined Orbital Operations Logistics and Resiliency contract on Factory AEHF System Database & Milstar Satellite Database (ASDB) activities
- Provide support through all phases of ASDB NetApp storage array installation, configuration and volume migration in conjunction with the ASDB Database server obsolescence mitigation
- Implement/maintain ASDB NetApp storage array administration including installation and upgrade of ONTAP System Manager, network integration, and configuration of volumes and snapshots for performance
- Review existing ASDB NetApp configuration and practices, and recommend refinements, improvements and enhancements to enhance performance and align with industry best practices
- System administration, system backups and troubleshooting the ASDB NetApp storage array
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; OR Master’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Active NetApp certification (e.g., NCTA, NCSE)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.