E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Level 2 Information Systems Security Specialist to join our team in Virginia Beach, VA in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD). NSWCDD provides Fleet support at the NSWC Dahlgren Division Dam Neck Activity in Virginia Beach, VA, overlooking the Virginia Capes Fleet Operations Area. NSWCDD conducts advanced research in all system-related areas and pursues scientific disciplines including physics, mathematics, directed energy and digital engineering, modeling and simulation, software, mechanical, electrical, and systems engineering.
- Provide Cybersecurity support services to the Government in support of shore-based training objectives. The support duties and responsibilities include tasks.
- Provide System Engineering to ensure Cyber compliance and the posture with respect to availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation of critical system information.
- Generation and maintenance of requirements to ensure IA controls are defined and validated.
- Perform Cyber management functions in compliance with all applicable DOD, DON, SECNAV and OPNAV directives and instructions.
- Ensuring that Cyber attributes are achieved through the cost-effective, risk-balanced application of controls in a manner that promotes confidentiality, integrity, availability, non-repudiation, and authentication of Test to ensure CE rigor has been conducted in the development and operations Life-Cycle of the System
- Identify, report, and resolve security violations and ensure that all information systems are functional and secure; recommend cybersecurity/security solutions to support requirements.
- B.S. Degree with four (4) years of information systems security experience within DoD
- Must possess a current DoD 8570 IAT Level II security certification (e.g., Security+ CE).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have or be capable of obtaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework process and documentation
- Experience maintaining cyber accreditation for software programs
- Experience developing Plans of Action and Milestones (POAMs) to identify issues and recommend corrective actions. for cyber security requirements
- Experience with DISA STIG requirements
- Familiarity with DoD Cybersecurity policies and instructions
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.