E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Cloud Data Analyst to join our team in Charlottesville, VA in support of the National Ground and Intelligence Center. NGIC is the Defense Department’s primary producer of ground forces intelligence. NGIC produces scientific and technical intelligence and military capabilities analysis on foreign ground forces required by warfighting commanders, the force modernization and research and development communities, Department of Defense, and national policymakers.
- Provide operational support for watchlist management and data analysis support within the Gov Cloud Environment.
- Provide data analysis of Identity Intelligence or Identity Intelligence-related data to support data ingestion quality control, and requests for information.
- Produce and disseminate standard and custom watchlists, and produce responses to data request for information (RFIs) pertaining to watchlist data within the cloud environment.
- Support RFIs to include record consolidation, data analysis, quality control, and data record reconciliation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Security+ ce Certification
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Identity Intelligence data types in use at NGIC, to include EBTS files, MatchML files, WatchML files, Terrorist Watchlist Person Data Exchange Standard files, IDML files, and Federal Bureau of Investigation Reality Signal Processor files; as well as those being planned, to include Department of Homeland Security IDX (search integration), and other data types as required.
- Demonstrate understanding of cloud-based infrastructure/processes to include S3 buckets, AWS EFS, AWS EMR, NLP, data transfer methods and data manipulation within the Gov Cloud Environment.
- Assist the NGIC program with data analysis in support of watchlist, preparation of analysis, intelligence production tracking, RFI management, and status reports.
- Perform queries against source data, source reporting, produce watchlist reports, collect and analyze metrics, and modify biometric encounter data records.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.