E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Range Operations Lead to join our team in Charleston, SC in support of the United States Army Program Executive Office for Stimulation, Training, and Instrumentation (PEO STRI). PEO STRI rapidly develops, delivers and sustains testing, training and information operations capabilities to enhance readiness across the operational spectrum, and is responsible for acquisition, materiel development and sustainment of live, virtual, constructive, and gaming models, simulations, instrumentation and their environments supporting training and testing capabilities for the Nation’s security.
The ideal candidate will direct the Range Ops team’s activities, including daily operations of the NCRC EES (Event Execution System) and the IDE (Integration Development Environment), management of resources, planning of assignments and workload, compliance with system architecture and requirements, and provide on-time delivery of all required elements of customer test events such as on time Testbed Buildout, Sanitization, and ensuring that necessary EES resources are available for upcoming test events. Oversee the PMS (Property Management System) for GFP (Government Furnished Property). Oversee the management of Software Licenses in accordance with the Enterprise Software Licenses Management (SLM) Framework.
- Familiarity with IT systems engineering principles and concepts.
- Strong understanding of operating systems (Linux and Windows), applications, networks, with moderate to high level software and hardware troubleshooting skills.
- In-depth working knowledge of data centers, computer rooms, and operation of complex computing environments including certificate management for both servers and clients.
- Team player with experience leading projects and teams; demonstrated team builder with outstanding organizational skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Demonstrated multi-tasker with a proven ability to support multiple engineering discipline requirements and coordination of employee task assignment, etc. while leading and balancing the development needs of the personnel on the team.
- Self-starting problem solver with demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team and communicate effectively with various levels of an organization.
- Experience and initiative to identify and train personnel required to strategically drive program success.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to document solutions and present ideas and information to cross-functional teams.
- Ability to conceptualize holistic application and networking problems relating to complex infrastructure and data center designs.
- Basic to advanced understanding of NetApp SAN Management, Fiber Switch Configuration, Layer1 Switch concepts and configuration.
- Ability to establish processes, standard operating instructions (SOIs) and manage configuration baselines and identify life cycle operations of equipment.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.