E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Event Lead Journeyman to join our team in Charleston, SC in support of United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Coordination with the Event Designer to translate event design and requirements to actionable tasks with the event staff
- Manage backlog for event development and preparation phases to meet technical requirements
Develop event technical schedules, strategy for testbed configuration, and execution support logistics
- Regularly communicate event status, risks and recovery plans to management
- Prepare and deliver event report and contract deliverable documents
- Manage local customer interactions for events including receiving deliverables, coordinating customer visits and preparing and delivering event briefings
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education and nine (9) plus years of related engineering experience with proven engineering leadership.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary engineering teams
- Willingness to travel to customer sites; approximately 10% travel.
- Experienced with test ranges/facilities
- Ability to build and assess network and software systems architectures.
- Understanding and appropriate application of network sensors and traffic generation tools as applied toward a test/range environment
- Demonstrated experience with technical writing and oral communication focused wither leadership and customer stakeholders
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Agile, DevSecOps implementations
- High-level knowledge of cyber concepts, penetration testing methods, vulnerabilities, information assurance, and security methodology
- Software development leadership
- Cost estimation experience
- Experience in researching and implementing new technologies
- DT&E and OT&E experience
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a scaled Agile environment framework such as SAFe.
- Experience working with or familiarization with JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.