E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Cyber Test Exploitation Developer to join our team in Charleston, SC in support of United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
The ideal candidate will coordinate with multiple Cyber Security Evaluation Teams to support generation of required software, hardware procurement and classified development necessary to execute test cases for cyber events of DoD Systems. The selected candidate will also support penetration testing, event development and mission based cyber risk assessments for DoD systems.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education and five (5) plus years of related engineering experience.
- Penetration Testing
- Hands-on software development experience of DoD or Commercial systems
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Penetration Testing of modern Windows and Linux operating systems and IP based networks
- Exploit and malware development targeting modern operating systems and defenses
- Reverse Engineering
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Hardware hacking
- Software Defined Networks
- Digital Forensics
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Must have the ability to travel.
- Experience conducting mission based cyber risk assessments
- Experience with surface and sub-surface DoD systems
- Offensive Security Certified Engineer (OSCE)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- GIAC Certified Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Testers (GXPN)
- Software-Defined Radio experience
- Penetration testing of control systems
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a scaled Agile environment framework such as SAFe.
- Experience working with or familiarization with JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.