E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Technical Configuration Specialist to join our team in Langley AFB, VA in support of the United States Air Force Falconer Air Operations Center (AOC). The Falconer program assists Air Force component commanders in planning, directing, and assessing air, space, and cyberspace operations. The AOC ingests, analyzes, and disseminates command, control, and intelligence data to support operations around the globe.
- Migrate 3rd party data (ServiceNow, Zendesk, etc.) to on-prem and cloud-based Atlassian environments
- Create and maintain governance plans for Jira & Confluence
- Implement system changes and administering access within approved IT security guidelines & standards, while adhering to Atlassian best-practice
- Architect scalable solutions to enhance Atlassian out-of-box capabilities
- Design, implement, and build complex yet reusable workflows/schemes
- Maintain Global & Project level automation rules leveraging Atlassian APIs & smart values to automate project creation, Tempo data, etc. Familiarity with Java and Groovy Scripting
- Maintain understanding of AOC Configuration Management and Support Processes, including engineering support via customized lifecycle management and help desk tools: Change Management Interim Tool (CMINT) and AOC Queues for Issue Resolution and Answers (AQIRA)
- POC on behalf of customer(s) facilitating solutions with Atlassian & Marketplace partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience, OR a Master’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience. Additional experience and industry certifications may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (e.g., Security+ ce)
- Experience in the Agile Development process
- Atlassian Certified Project Administration and System Administration
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Top Secret Clearance
- Experience in a DoD environment
- Experience in and knowledge of
- QA automated testing tools
- AOC Cross-Functional communication and collaboration
- Graduate-level degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical or business field
- Experience working in Combined Air Operations Center (CAOC) and general understanding of CAOC processes and procedures in support of execution of the Air Tasking Order (ATO) and Airspace Control Order (ACO).
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.