E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Mid Intelligence Management Specialist to join our team in Fort Belvoir, VA in support of United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Provide a full range of intelligence and administrative support to assist analysts, engineers, and scientists involved in a variety of intelligence disciplines and activities.
- Review documents for accuracy and responding to staff requests on accessing.
- Assist with administration and management of RFIs, task actions, reports, and briefings.
- Prepare correspondence and other documents needed to support the management of the program and associated activities.
- Create read-ahead documents, coordinate with security to ensure guests have appropriate access, and build read ahead books or material for official functions and meetings.
- Provide cross-domain data transfer and intelligence dissemination support.
- Associate’s Degree with seven (7) years of experience in an intelligence discipline with part of that experience being in the DoD or IC within the last 2 years OR High School Diploma with nine (9) years of experience in an intelligence discipline with part of that experience being in the DoD or IC within the last 2 years.
- Comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirm completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
- Ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced.
- Ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
- Comprehensive understanding of Army editing standards, Classification standards, and the DIA style guide.
- Possesses elevated skills in writing, initiative, editorial judgment and professional collaboration.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Eight (8) plus years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Intermediate Experience using Microsoft SharePoint 2013+
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.