E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Mid Dissemination Specialist to join our team in Fort Belvoir, VA in support of United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Prepare and process the movement of appropriately marked intelligence products between security domains.
- Manage the sending and posting of products to approved individuals, organizations, and sites, including the verification of appropriate clearances and accesses of users.
- Log potential inadvertent security incidents and utilizing and maintaining site SOPs IAW the appropriate policy and guidance.
- Ensure the timely, accurate, and complete generation and modification of intelligence product metadata consistent with Government-approved standards.
- Use government-specified tools to generate and modify product metadata (including, but not limited to, Government-developed macro-based solution called the Document Dissemination Tool (DDT), Government-developed Create Organize Retrieve and Evaluate (CORE) tool, Government-developed DIA Product Control Numbering Database (PCN DB), and MS Office Suite.
- Perform cross-domain product (as associated material) dissemination on approved networks and registers product(s) into the approved intelligence repositories.
- High School Diploma with three (3) years of experience in an intelligence discipline working in the DoD or IC within the last seven (7) years.
- Working knowledge of the concepts involved in the specific functions outlined in the specified labor category description.
- Knowledgeable of and ability to apply IC and DoD classification guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to work semi-independently with oversight and direction.
- Ability to use logic when evaluating and synthesizing multiple sources of information. an understanding of interpreting analysis to include, but not limited to, its meaning, importance, and implications. Ability to defend analytic judgments with sound, logical conclusions and adapt analytic judgments when presented with new information, evolving conditions, or unexpected developments.
- Ability to produce timely, logical, and concise analytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic/soft copy matrices, and/or web-enabled formats.
- Ability to communicate complex issues clearly in a concise and organized manner both verbally and non-verbally, with strong grammar skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to develop structured research including, but not limited to, obtaining, evaluating, organizing, and maintaining information within security and data protocols.
- Ability to recognize nuances and resolve contradictions and inconsistencies in information.
- Working knowledge using complex analytic methodologies, such as structured analytic techniques or alternative approaches, to examine biases, assumptions, and theories to eliminate uncertainty, strengthen analytic arguments, and mitigate surprises. Structured analytic techniques include, but are not limited to, Analysis of Competing Hypotheses, Devil’s Advocacy, High-Impact / Low-Impact Analysis, Red Team Analysis, and Alternative Futures Analysis.
- Understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and limitations, to include but not limited to, technical sensors/platforms and human intelligence sources related to the labor category.
- Understanding of evaluating collected intelligence reporting, engaging with collection managers, and developing collection requirements.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. An additional four (4) years of experience in the specific labor category, for a total of seven (7) years of experience in the specific labor category, may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.