E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Sensor Manager to join our team in Beale AFB, CA in support of the United States Air Force. The U.S. Air Force’s Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) is composed of multiple regionally aligned, globally networked sites, each providing varying levels of capability and capacity to support the intelligence needs of the warfighter.
- Interface with customers and associate contractors daily to troubleshoot and correct system problems
- Communicate corrective actions to various locations and site personnel, analyze system performance, provide recommendations on system improvements, and install and checkout system upgrades.
- In processing and out-processing of MSPs.
- Assist with data collection for reports and metrics
- Manage delivery of site CDRLs
- Oversight of site expenses
- Provide administrative support for DCGS Program Support Tools (DPST)
- Experience with large scale system maintenance, troubleshooting and support.
- Capable of completing assignments with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills including tact and diplomacy when providing support to system users.
- Extensive knowledge in one or more of the following areas is required, Solaris System Administration, Linux System Administration, UNIX shell/PERL/python scripting, Cisco network administration, VMWare ESXi, EMC Unity Storage
- Willing to work extended work hours to include nights and weekends
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Understanding of Air Force terminology.
- Prior DCGS work history.
- Experience developing meaningful, effective customer relationships.
- Eight (8) plus years Administrative Assistant or other relevant experience.
- Experience using virtual collaboration tools, such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and Zoom.
- Accountable and organized.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications and Education in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.