E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Financial Specialist to join our team in Fort Meade, MD in support of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Conduct threat financial intelligence research and all-source analysis of data in order to provide threat financial intelligence products, briefings, assessments on threat financiers, facilitators, and financial operations and networks associated with counterintelligence, cyberspace domain, terrorism, insurgency, proliferation, and nation state adversaries.
- Extract and fuse transactional data from all sources to provide value-added analysis and products to support investigations, operations, and key decision makers.
- Provide threat financial analytic support to an investigative team.
- Perform analysis of financial data from formal banking system, financial reports, and informal systems for moving money.
- Assist with evaluating financial data to identify and analyze potential money and micro laundering indicative of espionage, insider threat, cyber finance and noted counterintelligence financial intelligence indicators.
- Analyze threat financial intelligence information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications.
- Provide advice on techniques and innovative methods employed in threat analysis and projection.
- Plan, coordinate, and synthesize research from other analysts to prepare all-source financial and counter threat finance intelligence products and responses.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of 14 years of relevant experience, OR Associate’s Degree and a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) certification required.
- 5 or more years of counterintelligence experience.
- 5 or more years of all-source analytic experience.
- 3 or more years of Financial Intelligence experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience in preparing and integrating financial data from sources including, but not limited to SIGINT intercepts; HUMINT; Law Enforcement Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), search warrants and subpoenas; DOMEX, and shared data such as Bank Secrecy Act, formal banking system, Suspicious Activities Reports, and informal systems.
- Experience applying pattern analysis to large data sets.
- Experience applying intelligence collection requirements, essential elements of information, priority intelligence requirements, and search terms to DOMEX triage processes.
- Experience applying data engineering to interface with structured data and data forensics tools.
- Subject Matter Expert level knowledge of payment relationships, revenue-generation, and money-laundering methods.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledgeable in applying statistical techniques including flows analysis, visualization, and geospatial analysis tools to bulk and raw transactional data.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.