E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Targeting Specialist Mid to join our team in Fort Meade, MD in support of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Provide intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Monitor and analyze all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs.
- Develop targets and target systems for joint lethal and / or non-lethal engagements
- Develop target nominations, create database records and target intelligence products
- Produce all-source analytic damage estimates and battle damage assessments and assist with combat assessment requirements
- Conduct collateral damage estimation, perform target list management, target strategy development, and provide joint target intelligence support to deliberate and dynamic target engagements
- Provide recommendations for target prioritization to achieve commander objectives for plans and operations
- Provide database nominations, create and update database, and upload TMs into databases
- Assess future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country.
- Research, author, and coordinate threat assessments to support the Commander and other senior leadership.
- Provide general military intelligence analysis and organizational expertise dealing with threats to the U.S Army/DoD interests worldwide.
- High School Diploma and 12 years of relevant experience, OR Associate’s Degree and 10 years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years of relevant experience, OR Master’s Degree and 6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience using NGT, M3, RMT/WISE, CIA World Intelligence Review (WIRe), ENDECA, iCI, OSC, and HUMINT Online Tasking and Reporting (HOTR).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.