E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking an All Source Analyst to join our team in Fort Meade, MD in support of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Provide general military intelligence analysis and organizational expertise dealing with threats to the US Army/DoD interests worldwide
- Conduct analysis using intelligence and information from multiple sources to assess, interpret, forecast, and explain a range of national security issues and developments
- Provide all-source analytic support to collections, operations, investigations, and other defense intelligence analytic requirements
- Conduct all-source research and threat analysis of CI, CT, force protection, and information operations of foreign military forces and their operations, capabilities, activities and trends to support all-source intelligence and threat production, particularly in the areas of threats to US Army and DoD equities
- Provide support to CI investigation through liaison with Counterintelligence Agents and other members of the DoD and intelligence community
- Provide record checks, data research and social networking analysis through the use of intelligence and law enforcement databases and search engines
- Provide in-depth research regarding biographical intelligence in order to aid investigations, support subject interviews, and case development
- Conduct research using social networking tools, digital mapping programs, and law enforcement database and research tools, to include Open Source (OSINT) and classified searches
- Analyze intelligence information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications through comprehensive knowledge of intelligence threat analysis to include forecasting and/or other analytical methodologies
- Perform other duties assigned
- High school diploma with at least 12 years of relevant experience; OR Associate’s Degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 8 years of relevant experience; OR Master’s Degree with at least 6 years of relevant experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Graduate of in-residence Fundamentals of Intelligence Analysis course or Military Service equivalent
- Experience with AR 381-12 (Threat Awareness and Reporting Program); AR 381-20 (US Army Counterintelligence); AR 381-10 (US Intelligence); and DoDI 5240.23 (CI Activities in Cyberspace).
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.