E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Cyber Analyst to join our team in Fort Meade, MD in support of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Provide intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Monitor and analyze all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs.
- Assess future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country.
- Research, author, and coordinate threat assessments to support the Senior Leadership.
- May function as a team lead or as an individual contributor.
- Use SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, GEOINT, and OSINT databases to research and analyze raw reporting to assess foreign cyber collection threats to U.S. Army, DoD, and Intelligence Community (IC) interests worldwide.
- Convert raw reporting into finished documentation, including integrating, evaluating, analyzing, and converting all available data into finished intelligence products.
- Produce analytical products that address foreign cyber threat topics of Strategic (enduring cyber threat), Current (recent ongoing cyber threat), and Anticipatory (emerging cyber threat) importance to the U.S. Amy, DoD, and IC.
- Analyze foreign cyber threats applicable to assigned areas of responsibility – producing finished intelligence that includes assessments of events and judgements regarding the implications of the information for the U.S. Army, DoD, and IC.
- Answer production requirements and Requests for Information; identify intelligence gaps and write consumer evaluations of raw reporting; and prepare and present briefings related to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Analyst must be able to write and produce finished intelligence products for release to the Intelligence Community.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10-12 years’ related experience.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a cyber analyst along with familiarity of information systems and networking.
- Familiar with the requirements of AR 381-12 (Threat Awareness and Reporting Program); AR 381-20 (U.S. Army Counterintelligence); AR 381-10 (U.S. Intelligence); and DoDI 5240.23 (CI Activities in Cyberspace) and shall apply the principles and requirements of these regulations in any contractor-provided analytical support.
- Proven ability to write and product finished intelligence products for release to the Intelligence Community.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Completion of one or more of the following courses:
- Defense Cyber Investigations Training Academy (DCITA) Introduction to Networks and Computer Hardware (INCH)
- Joint Military Intelligence Training Center (JMITC) Introduction to Cyber Threat Analysis Course (ICAC)
- JMITC Counterintelligence Analytic Methods Course (CAMC)
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.