E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Full Spectrum DevSecOps Specialist to join our team in JBLM, WA in support of the Air Force’s Air Battle Management System. ABMS is the service’s overarching effort encompassing a new set of technologies, operational requirements and warfighter integration efforts that will allow commanders and warfighters to share more and better information faster.
The ideal candidate will possess extensive experience in large, complex system of systems design, development and integration projects. This role will require expertise in software (SW) design, development, configuration management, architecture, and large distributed (networked) compute platforms.
Typical Duties Includes:
- Design, deploy, operate, and maintain secure Cloud products and services within a Cloud-based environment to enable development teams to deliver features in the most efficient way possible
- Maintenance and ongoing development of continuous build/ integration infrastructure
- Provide Source Control Management/Documentation, create and maintain fully automated CI build processes for multiple environments; write, build, and deploy scripts
- Support CI/CD tools integration, operations, change management, and maintenance; Support full automation of CI testing
- Support policies, standards, guidelines, governance, and related guidance for both CI/CD operations and for work of developers
- Enable successful release management by moving code from Development and Testing environments to Staging and Production
- Work closely with software developers, production support, and information security to automate and support infrastructure and tooling in cloud-based platforms
- Provide guidance and apply agile and DevSecOps practices to streamline product delivery and reliable operations of product
- Continuously identify opportunities to automate and save time
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of Cloud Based Command and Control
- Assist in bringing Data Feeds into Common Cloud COP
- 100% onsite ISO of Air Defense Sector client
- BPT troubleshoot Hardware, Software, and Network issues on all domains
- Bachelor’s Degree and 14 years of experience, OR Master’s Degree and 12 years of experience, OR Doctor’s Degree and 9 years of experience. Additional experience would be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Proven background working in DevSecOps software development environments.
- Knowledge of Agile processes and principles.
- Knowledge of DoD Modernization Efforts/Digital Transformation; recent and relevant DoD experience.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.