E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior System Administrator – Virtualization to join our team in Quantico, VA in support of a Federal Customer.
- Plan/lead projects as required and be capable of producing a complete delineation of products and services, support equipment, computer, and electronic equipment installations required for the site to fully support mission operations.
- Plan, direct, and, if necessary, conduct regular, special, and integrated system test programs on virtualization equipment.
- Prepare and conduct special reports and presentations that contain actionable information, which is pertinent to individual site operations.
- Conduct integrated equipment system tests.
- Plan, prepare and conduct on the job training to the customer and junior Contractor personnel, as required.
- Coordinate with other field engineers to the benefit of the customer.
- Support the unit with other duties as assigned within the scope of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering and a minimum of 5 years designing, managing, administering, documenting, troubleshooting, and supporting multiple, heterogeneous computer networks in both production and development environments. An additional 5 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience Installing, configuring, implementing, and validating installation of components on networks including but not limited to:
- Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops
- Citrix ADC (Netscaler)
- Microsoft Failover Cluster
- Microsoft Hyper-V Manager
- Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM)
- Hypervisors and virtualization sub-systems
- Container Systems
- Infrastructure as Code methodologies
- Experience building custom design solutions based on available technologies to deliver virtualization platforms to end users with defined groups and access controls
- Experience administering a variety of virtualization environments including Windows, Citrix and Linux
- Experience authoring and utilizing scripting languages, mainly but not limited to PowerShell, to automate tedious, repetitive, and/or error prone tasks related to installation, configuration, and management of IT systems and services.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.