E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Software Developer III to join our team for a contingent position in Norfolk, VA in support of a Federal Customer.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain software applications
- Develop and maintain source code in compliance with secure coding standards, application STIGS, and all applicable government regulations, guidance, and directions.
- Provide application development support within the Development Team
- Troubleshoot application deployment
- Attend and contribute to company development meetings
- Writing and maintaining code
- Work on minor bug fixes
- Monitor the technical performance of internal systems
- Respond to requests from the development team
- Gather information from consumers about program functionality
- Conduct development tests
- Learn the codebase and improve your coding skills
- High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 5 years of experience in software design/maintenance associated with DoD Business IT supply, logistics, maintenance, and/or personnel administration system for aviation, afloat or shore activities.
- CSWF IAT Level II
- Visual design experience focusing on strong UI/UX
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) security clearance at the required level.
- Must have the ability to travel.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.