E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Software Engineer to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO in support of the Space Development Agency. The Space Development Agency (SDA) delivers space-based capabilities to the joint warfighter to support terrestrial missions through development, fielding, and operation of the Proliferated Warfighter Space Architecture.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs application software.
- Develop and maintain documentation to include systems/software design and architecture documents.
- Conduct analysis and collaborate with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for information storage, processing, presentation, manipulation, display, or reporting.
- End product may be special use, customized, or commercial software.
- Determine computer user needs; analyze system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepare operating instructions; design and develop autonomous services, desktop applications, web applications, scripts, and utility programs.
- Ensure software standards are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, Master’s Degree with a minimum or 3 years’ experience, or relevant years of experience in lieu of degree.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification required (e.g., Security+ CE, CASP+ CE, CISSP, etc.) or ability to obtain within 90 days.
- Experience with web applications including front end development, consuming, and developing REST APIs.
- Experience with SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and/or NoSQL (MongoDB) Databases.
- Must possess and be able to maintain an active Top Secret security clearance.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have the ability to travel.
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Learning Record Stores (LRS).
- Familiarity with all or some of the following tools: Moodle, Big Blue Button, Rustici, IntelliBoard.
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.