E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a System Administrator to join our team in Aurora, CO in support of a Federal Customer.
- Provide O&M support to multiple systems and technology areas to include Windows (virtual server and desktop), Linux, network attached storage devices, and communications systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve installation and deployment issues in coordination with application integrators and developers.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate security requirements are configured and baseline software is maintained.
- Manage scripts, procedures, and applications to secure, harden, and STIG the IT environment.
- Implement all system remedies to meet cyber security accreditation requirements.
- Maintain the AOPC CamoNet cybersecurity web services.
- Facilitate the transfer of data, CamoNet functionality, and associated scripts to an unnamed location to be determined. Provide line drawings and sketches of the CamoNet hardware.
- Access ADF-C data centers and other appropriate locations to facilitate the transfer of CamoNet to an unnamed location.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s cloud infrastructure, including provisioning, configuring, and monitoring cloud services.
- Coordinate with NGIC, GISA and IGEA to integrate, update and maintain AGB GEO-FIRE cloud infrastructure into AC2SP and Army initiatives.
- Implement and maintain security measures, compliance standards, and data protection protocols within the cloud environment.
- Optimize the performance and scalability of cloud-based systems, ensuring high availability and reliability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement cloud solutions that meet business requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to cloud infrastructure, network connectivity, and service availability.
- Stay updated on the latest cloud technologies, trends, and best practices to drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field with minimum 8 years’ experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience provisioning, configuring, maintaining AWS cloud environments.
- Active DoD 8570 IAT II certification (e.g., Security+ ce)
- Working knowledge and system administration of Microsoft Windows environments.
- Working knowledge and system administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments.
- Experience implementing system security controls defined by DoD STIGs.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.