INSCOM 1st IO 027 Training and Education Specialist
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Serve as a training and education specialist in providing instruction and student mentorship in the 1st Information Operations Command’s Army Information Operations Planners’ Course (AIOPC).
- Provides formal platform instruction to students regarding the planning and execution of Information Operations (IO) and related Information-Related Capabilities. Instruction is conducted at home-station and via mobile training team (MTT).
- Applies a variety of learning strategies and models for adult learners, including the Army Learning Model (ALM) and the Experiential Learning Model (ELM).
- Assist with the curriculum development for the AIOPC course using the ADDIE model for instructional design and training development.
- Assist in the TRADOC accreditation process for the command’s Information Operations training and other Information Operations related education programs.
- Assist with all aspects of the training, education and program responsibilities to include metrics, resourcing, strategy, administrative and policy review.
Submit a Resume for this position: