IOSS 005 Computer Exploitation Engineer VAD RED
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Conducts all-source analytic production of future and current leading-edge technologies and their military applications worldwide.
- Projects the discovery, development, and deployment of advanced technologies and their potential impact on U.S. forces worldwide.
- Provides risk assessments on the transfer and diversion of defense and dual-use U.S. technologies and assesses national security implications associated with foreign involvement in critical U.S. defense technology and defense sectors.
- Produces intelligence for the U.S. National, Defense and Acquisition Communities.
- Conducts all-source analysis to identify, exploit, and assess potential threats, transfer, and vulnerabilities to defense supply chains.
- Assess computer network defense and information assurance in support of customer organizations.
- Provide certified and experienced vulnerability assessment analysts to conduct off-site system vulnerability, network architecture, policy and procedure, application, and system integrity reviews.
- Assist with development and maintenance of red team detachment assessment methods, tools, and techniques.
- Perform code review in order to find vulnerabilities.
- Perform protocol and input fuzzing in order to find vulnerabilities.
- Perform analysis of disassembled code when source code is unavailable.
- Develop exploits based on identified vulnerabilities.
- Recommend fixes and mitigation for identified vulnerabilities.
- Create/maintain adversary emulation toolsets/development.
- Contribute to technical and executive summaries of Red Team missions.
Document tools, techniques, processes, and procedures
Submit a Resume for this position: