IOSS 007 Geospatial Intel
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Conducts geospatial analysis of objects, networks, and persons using geospatial tools, methodologies, spatial-temporal data, imagery, social and physical sciences.
- Exploits imagery, vector, and other data types to include non-geospatially correlated data to locate, identify, and map objects in the spatial domain.
- Provides analysis on, but is not limited to, terrain mapping, route planning, and maritime geospatial activity.
- Intelligence Preparation of the Information Environment, Combined Information Overlay, media mapping, radio frequency propagation, briefings to support working groups, training, conferences, and seminars (or other events), and other products or briefs requested by the Government.
- Utilize designated tools, software, databases, and applications and be fully conversant with current Intelligence Community databases/research tools and practices.
- Utilize data search tools resident on the commercial Internet and in hardcopy form in libraries, archives, and other information repositories.
- Utilize research tools and analytic methodologies recognized by the intelligence and geospatial communities
Submit a Resume for this position: