IOSS 010 S3 OPS Operations Analyst
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Provides substantive review of analytic content, verifying information and ensuring suitability for publication.
- Determines product suitability for intended media and audience, edits for clear and cogent presentation of the subject matter.
- Identifies errors of fact, factual inconsistencies, and contradictions; verifies accuracy of statements, figures, illustrations, and subject matter terms; compares illustrations, photographs, tables, and charts to ensure continuity and consistency with text; and checks citations against original sources to verify their use.
- Edits for adherence to analytic tradecraft standards of ICD 200-series.
- Prepare reports
- Provide work coverage schedules
- Ensure tracking of current operations and personnel
- Maintain and execute all internal and external operational requirements
- Responsible for quality control
Submit a Resume for this position: