IOSS 012 S3 Training and Education Specialist
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Understand and improve the judgment and decision making of individuals, groups, and organizations.
- Apply principles of psychology to business, analytic and other decision-making processes to improve and / or empirically evaluate those processes.
- Activities may include assisting in policy planning; workflow procedures testing and evaluation, analytic workflow redesign, training, and development.
- May work with management to prescribe workflow modifications that improve worker productivity and analytic judgment.
- Conduct resident training
- Conduct training for the mobile teams (CONUS and OCONUS)
- Review, revise and create training products
- Develop and maintain lesson plans
- Support MRX
Submit a Resume for this position: