N 001 Vulnerability Researcher Level 1
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
E&M is actively seeking a Vulnerability Researcher (Level 1) to support a federal government client.
The Vulnerability Researcher provides engineering and vulnerability research results related to hardware components, software applications, and operating systems to determine functionality, code structure, and system design for use in the discovery of initial access capabilities.
- Actively debug software and troubleshoot issues with software crashes and programmatic flow
- Provide written reports, proof-of-concept code, prototypes, and hands-on demonstrations of reverse engineering and vulnerability analysis results
- Provide/author and participate in technical presentations on assigned projects
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience programming in Assembly, C, C#, C++, Perl, or Python
- Minimum two (2) years demonstrated experience in either hardware or software reverse engineering
Submit a Resume for this position: