N 003 Vulnerability Researcher Level 3
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Lead efforts to debug software and troubleshoot issues with software crashes and programmatic flow
- Ability to perform source code analysis to discover software flaws, and provide/author documentation on the impact and severity of the flaw
- Ability to develop robust exploits (advancements beyond initial proof-of-concept such as version coverage, decreased failure rate, handling edge cases, etc.) against research targets, prototypes, and hands-on demonstrations of vulnerability analysis results
- Edit/Approve and participate in technical presentations on assigned projects
- Subject Matter Expert and Leader of at least one technology area responsible for reverse engineering and vulnerability analysis of hardware components, software applications, and operating systems to determine functionality, code structure, and circuit design for the use in the discovery of initial access capabilities
- Meet all qualifications of a CNO Vulnerability Researcher/Analyst II
- Proven results from participation in vulnerability discovery efforts within the last twelve (12) months
- Demonstrated ability to discover multiple previously unknown vulnerabilities (0-day) across multiple versions of similar technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to discover multiple previously unknown vulnerabilities (0-day) that ultimately achieve reliable remote code execution and/or reliable privilege escalation.
Submit a Resume for this position: