NISSC II 165 Computer Programmer Principal CP1
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
E&M is actively seeking a Computer Programmer in support of the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract (NISSC).
- Provide leadership to cross functional software development teams.
- Perform in-depth analysis and technical support of systems software products, including complex problem resolution, design, development, testing, operational integration, and user support.
- Assists with design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging and documentation of programs.
- Analyze, interpret, and apply computer science procedures in a variety of situations and recommend effective solutions.
- Experience with multiple third and fourth generation languages (C, C++, and Java).
- Experience conducting briefings and participating in technical meetings with internal and external users.
Submit a Resume for this position: