ONI 004 C3 Systems Analyst
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
- Conducts All-Source research and analysis and produces finished scientific and technical intelligence (S&TI) assessments on emerging and disruptive technologies.
- Identifies technical capabilities and performance characteristics of foreign C3 systems.
- Conducts analysis of R&D processes and organizations associated with target C3 systems.
- Provides technological assessments suitable for ingesting into Library of National Intelligence in accordance with Defense Intelligence Analysis Program requirements and Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) Intelligence Community Directives.
- Prepares and provides S&TI products in support of Department of Defense concepts, capability development, and acquisition customers. These products include subject matter briefs, intelligence notes, threat modules, threat briefings, and technical memoranda.
- Collaborates and coordinates products within DoD and IC agencies and organizations throughout the S&TI Enterprise.
Submit a Resume for this position: